Summer 2019 went by in a blur!
We had some steamy days and nights here in the gym and we tried to help keep everyone cool with fans and cold wet cloths but still we all melted and many nights we left our souls on the gym floor. BUT, we will long for those days in a couple short months!
To recap our summer:
- We had a kids BJJ camp!
- Lots of people competed (many for their first time!) in Boxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu both locally and some went all the way to Las Vegas. Coach Marcus even brought home Gold!
- We had a very fun and interactive booth at the Eagan Marketfest.
- Our CrossFit coaches hosted our first ever "Beer Mile" and a great time was had by all.
- One of our coaches got engaged.
- We collected school supplies to donate to kids in Dakota County.
- Our members earned milestones every week in belt stripes, personal records in their lifts, in hitting weight loss goals, and in simply getting to the gym consistently. #winning
UPCOMING DATES you don't want to miss:
We will be closed on Monday 9/2/2019 for Labor Day. The gym will be open for normal hours on Saturday 8/31/19.
It's time to get the kids back in school and get YOUR fitness back on track. Join us for our FALL 6-WEEK FIT CHALLENGE!
September 9 - October 18, 2019 Only 15 spots available
This class is designed to keep your body guessing through constantly-changing workouts using your body weight and some simple equipment. The instructor will lead you through workouts including movements that are patterned after our every-day lives (squatting, lifting, pushing, pulling) to make you fitter for every-day life!
New to the movements? Don't worry, there will be guidance and instruction through the entire class, including the workout and the strength and mobility movements. Every class will be different, but most importantly: it will leave you feeling great!
Fitness with friends is always more fun so join the class with a friend and you both get 10% off.
3 times per week: M/W/F 6:30pm and Tues/Thurs 5:30am, 45 min classes, 6 weeks, September 9 - October 18, 2019
$180 for the 6 weeks (18 sessions is $10/class)