You know we do Boxing, Kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu and CrossFit at Minnesota Top Team in Eagan, MN, but did you know MTT was born as a little jiu jitsu school back in 2007? Jiu Jitsu is at the very heart and soul of who we are at MTT.
This is why we are thrilled about our latest news. We have partnered with M-Theory Martial Arts in St Louis Park MN and our Jiu Jitsu program is now M-Theory Jiu Jitsu at Minnesota Top Team.
What does it all mean?
- It means we have structure.
- Lesson plans are made for the entire year.
- What is happening in class at MTheory in St. Louis Park will be happening at MTT in Eagan.
- We are lucky enough to keep Jon Grilz, Brown Belt, on board who will still be coaching Thursdays and Saturdays.
- We now have two black belts taking over Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights: Black Belt Adam Frankow will be coaching Tuesday nights and Black Belt Rocco Basile will be coaaching Mondays and Wednesdays.
These are black belts - our dreams are coming true.
- Black Belt Ishmael Bentley will be with us once a month.
- MTT members can attend classes in St. Louis Parktwice a month, after that it's $20 for a drop in fee.
- We'll be arranging classes once a month where members from both locations will meet at one for new partner drilling (which does NOT count against your two free classes per month.)
- Jon Grilz and Kids BJJ Coach Jason Jerabek will receive ongoing instructor training so that we're always on the same track as the St. Louis Park location.
We could NOT BE HAPPIER.
Watch for information coming soon on new attendance cards. Classes will all be Gi except Thursday nights and some Saturdays. There will no longer be Friday evening classes, only open roll from 5 - 6:30pm.
Don't forget we have a growing group meeting at MTT at NOON on Mon/Wed/Fri for open/partner roll.
DO NOT MISS this seminar coming up in September. This WILL fill up quickly so call right away to register.
So many good things happening with Jiu Jitsu!